Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hi my name is Katrina Callister. As a College student attending Brigham Young University Idaho, I'm currently majoring in Family and Consumer Science Education. This semester I'm taking a Family Relations Class. I hope to take what I learn in class and share it with everyone. As a slight back round I come from a family of four children and two parents. I'm the only girl with two older brothers (Wade & Wyatt), and one younger brother (Kendall). My parents both work on our family Dairy in the small town of Howe Idaho. I once again hope that I may be able to share the knowledge I learn with all of you.


1 comment:

  1. My name is Emily and I am the TA in your class! Good job on your blog! This class will teach you so much about the importance of the family. I look forward to your blog!

    ReplyDelete